Tuesday 16 October 2007

Week One Assignment

Blogging is not really a regular way of communicating with other people over the net for me. If I'm honest I'm use to Writing via Msn messenger with friends, as i've always liked how the program is an instant messaging service. there have been other programs used like Msn that I used alot like for instance ICQ, but in the end it was Messenger that till this present day is my constant connection to the web.( i use this program more than looking at E-mails.) So therefore Blogging is more of an objective rather than a personal thing as it's something I'm unfamiliar with. I would also say that I'm not much of a writer, meaning that i only write when i have to. Like i mentioned before i use instant messaging programs over E-mail, so the only times that i've done any writing recently is on essays for my previous course! This then means that i do find it a little strange starting a blog as this now means that anyone can read what i have written (though they might not necessarily be interested), however i do feel that blogging is alot easier than essays as they are a less formal way of writing. i would also like to add that at least with blogging you don't have to worry about printing on to paper and wasting ink, which will save the environment and the money in my pocket!

1 comment:

Jow said...

save the environment, woooh!!!

haha, nice one glen, im at www.jowsef.blogspot.com